<VV> Cadet=Corvair?

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Wed May 5 18:15:44 EDT 2010

The Sh!tvette, as we affectionately called it over here, looks like a later
Opel Kadett after two different sets of cost accountants cheapened it up.
(Vauxhall, followed by the main ones in Detroit).  You had to turn the AC
off to pass in the summer.  At least our Corvair with Powerglide would do
better than that, even after the kid loosened the pan bolts and cut the one
hose, I think it must have been on the vacuum modulator or something.

That will teach us for reporting a kid having an accident, eh?

Charles Fregeau
62 700 Coupe