<VV> BYE!................So very soon ???

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed May 5 20:30:42 EDT 2010

Sooo Ted, You are giving our list 24 hours after all the years you
did nothing to your Corvair ??? Seems inconsistent to this list
subscriber who has been here through thick and thin on this list
since 1996. Why don't you reconsider the instant gratification
attitude which is all to pervasive in our society !

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 08:07 AM 5/5/2010, you wrote:
>Robby,
>
>Just to let you know what I think.  I signed on to this group
>yesterday because after many years of Corvair ownership I now have
>the time and the money to work on my stock 1960 - 700 (49,000 miles)
>and hoped I could learn something from the list.  But, of course,
>like almost every other list, it has degenerated into a gripe
>session of un-civil discourse.  Therefore, I'll seek information
>elsewhere as it isn't worth putting up with the non-Corvair related
>posts to try to get to something interesting.
>
>Ted
>

>Message: 6
>Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:34:17 -0500
>From: Robby <vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Concours-
>To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>I would hate to think what a newbie to the group thought of all this
>bickering.  And we wonder why the Corvair hobby is dying - crap the
>current owners can't even get along !!!!!

CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director
1965 Corsa Coupe