<VV> Yenko reunion @ Pgh. Vintage Grand Prix

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed May 5 23:17:12 EDT 2010

I was reminiscing about my days in Pittsburgh and the city's annual Vintage
 Grand Prix in Schenley Park when I decided to Google the event and learned
that  this year's event features, among other things, a Yenko reunion
including the  Corvair Stingers.  Yenko Chevrolet was, of course, in Western PA.
 Anyway, I don't recall having seen anything on here yet about this year's
Vintage Grand Prix in Pittsburgh so I thought I'd pass it on.  It's been
years since I've been to one, but I remember the Vintage Grand Prix as great
fun  so I would encourage anyone considering going to do so.  It's Sat. July
 24th and Sun. July 25th.

_http://www.pvgp.org/6746102515479223/site/default.asp_
(http://www.pvgp.org/6746102515479223/site/default.asp)

~Bill Stanley