<VV> Corvair with 50 miles

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 09:57:09 EDT 2010

Ah, master, but it's YOU who misunderstand. The vast majority of people
prefer the Impala over the Biscayne, even IF they are the same car. It's
all the bells and whistles they want, to decorate and adorn their otherwise
drab existence.

Anyone can have a 500. But only the lucky few attain all the bells and
whistles to go with it.

-Mark

essence of minimalism, embodying only those features that make the Corvair
so unique. Everything else can be found on an Impala

> Regards,
> Joe White, (62 not so essential Monza sedan almost stock but slightly
modified, 66 PorVair definitely not stock)