<VV> Corvair with 50 miles

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri May 7 10:06:44 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/6/2010 11:39:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

Whatever  is paid for this car, will be cheaper and more
original than anything that  could be built up, in a full-body restoration
these  days.

Mel

I was just thinking that last night after looking at the photos of the dash
 and thinking "How much would I pay the the 500?"  Despite sometimes sloppy
 assembly on the late LMs, the two original '68s I own were both very
dependable  cars that made some Corvair hating friends believers in the end.

Bob Hall