<VV> Corvair with 50 miles

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 15:43:56 EDT 2010

Somebody said "nobody wants them" in relation to the 500s...

REALLY!!

I will take all of them, if you are giving them out.

Here's my take:

I have a '66 Corsa Turbo, Remote Mirror, non-wood Tele Wheel (originally Black on Black), and a '66 Monza Convert, Factory AC, Luggage Rack, Wood wheel.  Neither bought because of their options, but because of the solid-ness of the bodies.

Most shows I go to, if there is another Corvair there, its a Monza, or Corsa, with options.  With so many 500s being converted into "better" cars, its the  500's that will be desirable in the future, IMHO.  I had a very solid Corsa Coupe in High School that the PO had re-bodied from a nicer 500 Coupe.

500s are cooler to me due to their sparce trim / interiors.  I prefer the looks of my brothers '69 500 to my Corsa Coupe.

Maybe its just because I am part of the younger crowd....

Eric P.

DeWitt, IA