<VV> Terminal block, was HPT - Part 2

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 02:45:14 EDT 2010

>So you had 1 (prematurely) fail you 36 years ago and that still bothers you? At some point you will have to get over that, don't you think?

Where did I say that was the *only* failure -- I merely indicated it was
the first.  Perhaps it was the last, because they got "fixed" in any
additional lates, before they failed (I used to drive an excessive
number of miles in often remote territory, and I didn't (don't) care to
be stranded, even temporarily, by a 3 cent part).  Doesn't count
customer cars, which were a reasonably excessive number which I failed
to tally.

And no, I don't have any plans to "get over it" -- it really is a cute
little design, too bad the materials weren't up to the task -- as it is
so easy to fix, why not?

Bill Strickland