<VV> dechromed, was: Corvair with 50 miles

Beamin Scott beaminscott at gmail.com
Sun May 9 10:13:28 EDT 2010

Where I make the transition in opinion is when the chrome was no longer a
metal based accessory.  Through the 60's and 70's chrome indicated that an
extra process has occurred to some of the metal that added appearance but by
the 80's it meant shinny plastic (and usually after 5 years the shinny would
peal off, bubble, or dull).  I'm all for lots of chrome as long as it's real
chrome but if it's just a huge slab of shinny plastic I agree that the black
out options are much cooler.

Scott A.
Grain Valley, MO
HACOA, MCCA, CPG, Corvanantics, and CORSA
64 Spyder
66 Monza