<VV> Terminology thoughts (sorry for the NON Corvair content)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun May 9 13:31:49 EDT 2010

 People, people! Please!! No matter what we call them, we have ZERO trouble distinguishing between a 2 door, a 4 door, a wagon, and a convertible, early or the MUCH better lates! LOL

So, when you call a late a hardtop, we ALL know you're talking about the 4 door. When you call an early a sedan, we also know you're talking about a 4 door. Should you use the sedan term on a late, we ALL know you're talking about the 4 door. So, by all means, lighten up!

John Roberts