<VV> Terminology thoughts

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun May 9 14:41:21 EDT 2010

Why is it that some people feel the need to control what other  people do
and say?  Hmmm, isn't this the same guy who was telling people  that they
aren't allowed to sell their telescoping columns on eBay for whatever  money
they can get?  I think he was also telling us that we are not allowed  to put
our valued Corvair parts on the shelf for future use.

He feels the need to control what people say and do and comes  off as
pompous and arrogant in the process.  Well, the USSR collapsed years  ago so he
can't join them.  Maybe he can join the present DC administration  to enable
his need to force his will on people.

By they way, only bumpkins fall off of turnup trucks.   The rest of us fall
off of turnip trucks.  Does that make us just a little  less ignorant or
stupid?

Ok, we have heard the rant several times now.  We  know you hold most of us
in contempt but even the most ignorant or stupid  among us know your
opinion now.  For those among us who feel  the need to be educated by the likes of
you, here is the deal.  Hold  your lessons off of vv.  I suggest that those
who want this service contact  the "professor" off line.  Maybe if he has
just one student, the rest of us  won't need to suffer his pathetic wrath.

Doc

In a message dated 5/9/2010 6:34:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,