<VV> Which Gauge?

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 15:50:37 EDT 2010

Precisely, Along with the VDO instruments, I used some big, bright LED
indicators in place of the wimpy factory idiot lights.  As pointed out, with
the top down even these are not enough.  The buzzer will get immediate
attention.  If you really want to gild the lily, use an adjustable oil
pressure switch so it will close BEFORE the bearings spin.
Jim

Although I've not installed a buzzer, I DO agree that it is a great idea.
It would be especially useful in a vert with the top down and the sun behind

you.  Don't ask how I know this.
Later, JR