<VV> NOS GM Cam for sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 11 02:14:51 EDT 2010

Brand New GM Camshaft P/N 3872304 - not a regrind, the original GM cam in
the original "Tube". A new cam gear has been already installed and the cam
is  ready to drop in. A regrind to these specs is in Clark's catalog (with
gear) for  about $250 - but this is an original NOS one. This cam is the GM
replacement for the 140/180 motor. Why buy a regrind when you can buy this  ne
w one for $125? (plus shipping) Still coated (Parkerized, is the term, I
believe) and ready to install. Questions? Drop me a note. The money will go
to a good cause - race tires for my Autocrossing Corvair!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette