<VV> Old Vendor?

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue May 11 17:00:27 EDT 2010

I was going through some boxes today and found a card in an envelope with some old O-rings.  It's from Safari Enterprises.  Has anyone ever heard of this outfit?

They are(were?) in Seattle.  Their card says *Development *Testing *Sales   Corvair Products.

Also while I was cleaning, I found a box full of odd little bushing things.  They are about 5/8 round, about 3/8 high, and are tapered on one end and have a hole in the middle.  On the flat side there's a triangle.  They were packed into a GM box but the number was not readable.  Any ideas?

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia