<VV> CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS Open House May 15th!

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 21:59:17 EDT 2010

All of us here at California Corvairs would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone on VV and in the Corvair community to attend of first Open House this coming Saturday May 15th. Festivities begin at 10:00 and will go until 4:00. We will have free hot dogs and refreshments available all day (or as long as they last) and special discount pricing on all new, rebuilt, used and NOS parts! We have a special permit for parking so we hope lots of Corvairs will be here too! I also sent my friend Jay Leno an invite so you never know who might show!