<VV> Need a drivers door for 61 loadside project

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 12:51:48 EDT 2010

Hi all
I am looking for a fc Drivers door for the Father and son 61 loadside project we are working on.
I am hoping to have it back together by Fall when my Dad comes back to Fla for the Winter.

Present door is very rotted at the bottom
A shell is all that is needed( no glass or hardware)

I am in North West Florida and Dad is in PA so anywhere around those areas would be fine for us to pick up.

Please email off list

Thanks in advance

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 24K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM