<VV> Old Vendor?

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed May 12 15:29:19 EDT 2010

Safari was a company that bought then-expensive and hard to get Viton O
rings for Corvairs. I'm not sure when they started but it was early 70's
at least. We (and other vendors) used to buy our Vitons from Safari
because they had them pre-packaged and for a good price. It was so long
ago.....(!) I don't remember when they faded from the scene - late 70's
early 80's....Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
800-825-8247