<VV> Update - Automatic Floor Shift kit

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed May 12 17:22:40 EDT 2010

I was one of those who suggested a gear indicator, not only for the
convenience of it but also because a gear indicator is required on
automatic transmission cars for State inspection here in New Jersey.

So Mark went to work and made it happen.

In the meantime, the State of New Jersey announced that they are
discontinuing all mechanical inspections, and that only emissions will
be tested.  So the "inspection" portion of the need has become moot here.

Still, Mark, you did the right thing.

--Bob Marlow