<VV> spyder PG dash value

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed May 12 22:43:38 EDT 2010

Mike wrote:

After all the answers that say it is modified, would anybody on VV venture a
guess as to the value of this part? I would assume it is virtually?perfect.?
?MIKE KOVACS

Craig replies:
(not to mention the eight non-answer replies...)
I'd say the PG window would have no effect on its value. The market is
certainly a smaller school of fish but for someone who wants a Spyder dash
in a PG vehicle it's a zero guilt and zero work way to get the job done. If
a guy wants a Spyder dash for a PG car he's going to buy one, modified or
not. Same price. Having said that, I nice Spyder dash will bring $125-$200.