<VV> gauge visibilty

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu May 13 07:32:03 EDT 2010

in my opinion , the visibility is fine.  one silly thing i learned  years
ago , is do not chrome plate one!. i had a bad one , ground it down ,  plated
it , put it in a convertible i had. it blinded you at times , even with
the top up.
it is "ok" in a FC , but the black wrinkle is better. i paint the glove box
 door also.  these parts were so bad from "exposure" they would have been
tossed otherwise. they look great in my "driver quality" stuff.
i think they show up on the cnycorvair.com website. they also show up on
the    _www.corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/)
by thomas.
it all started when i wanted a trip odometer ......and other gauges in my
truck without butchering the dash..
regards, tim colson