<VV> TEMP/PRESS Light

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Fri May 14 01:13:22 EDT 2010

Bill wrote:
"Thanks guys for your quick responses!  So the temp switch is under the
turkey roaster, or on top?  I couldn't for the life of me find a wire and
switch for that sender, but I'll look again where you suggested."

Craig replies:
No, the temp sender is not on top. It's underneath and inside  the right
lower air duct, screwed into the cylinder head. It's nestled between the two
push rod tubes for cylinder #1. Open the damper door and you'll see the
wire.

Two switches (oil and temp). Either can operate the light. Both are
reliable. The oil switches are very reliable until someone uses anything
other than the weirdball, non-standard socket to tighten one. The special
socket is available at most any FLAPS.

Craig Nicol