<VV> Neutral Safety switch - somewhat off topic

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 14 02:06:36 EDT 2010

Seth,

Thank you for your ever so accurate observations.  I take it from your
comments that you may feel the Toyota shim under the gas pedal is pretty
much a hoax?  I'm certainly inclined to think that way.

Think we'll ever get to the point where the E "Parking" brake has to be
engaged before the engine will crank?  Big Brother taking our "protections
against ourselves" just one step further?

And for electric cars (somewhere in our future), they will have to emit an
audible sound - similar to that of an internal combustion engine - so that
pedestrians can hear them?  What will that do to the already limited mileage
per charge?

Later, JR