<VV> Reverse switch - not Corvair though.

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 08:18:01 EDT 2010

Some of that is NOT the government's doing. I think some of it comes from
the manufacturers trying to out-guess the owners, and FORCE them to do what
"they" imagine is "the way to do things."

I'm like you, Seth. I don't like a lot of it. So don't get me started on
the subject of manufacturers trying to out-guess the owners or
"idiot-proof" their car's functions.

-Mark

Reverse