<VV> Speaking of YouTube

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 14:48:38 EDT 2010

And of course happy 41st birthday today to car #6000 where ever it may be. And to a few other cars as well. I drove my Corvair Rampside today as today is one of those "drive your Corvair" days.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Looking forward to Canon City CO (tri state meet) next weekend
Looking forward to Cedar Rapids, Iowa next month