<VV> Roster/Car Cover::::::::::::

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat May 15 11:19:50 EDT 2010

You will be able to bring hand tools with you as well as some auto parts. You will not be able to carry it on. It will have to be part of your "checked" bag. When I did something similar a couple of years ago I brought all this stuff in a cardboard box taped shut. I then declared it all at the airport. They took me aside and opened the box and looked at everything. They resealed it and I went on my way retrieving the box at my final destination baggage claim.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Hoping to see you and your car in Cedar Rapids next month