<VV> VirtualVairs Fan belt

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat May 15 20:14:02 EDT 2010

You don't perhaps have a harmonic balancer on this engine with 60-63
style rear mount parts, do you?

The harmonic balancer came out in 1964, and does not fit the rear
mount/bracket etc. that came on a 1963  originally.

Pry and wiggle is my modus operandi when this happens. But you cannot
pry the engine away from its own  mount...

Frank DuVal