<VV> Here's the laugh!

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Sun May 16 08:25:32 EDT 2010

I posted about my 1960-700 CORVAIR fuel tank.  One helpful member sent
me a URL with pictures of a 1960-700.  I enjoyed the pictures and then
realized that my engine compartment was different than the pictures.

I dug out the title and it said 1961.  I was told it was a 1960 when I
bought it and I am the title said 1960, and I never looked at the title
when I got the new one in my name.

Found a website and ran the VIN.  It is a 1961.  So I still have a gas
tank problem, but got some good advice which I will use when I get time
and the right weather (no workshop).

It is virtually stock as the little old lady made no changes, nor have
I.  Needs a battery tray and paint.

Thanks for the gas tank advice and the picture advice.

So, I have egg on my face and am standing by for some razzing.

Ted