<VV> Here's the laugh!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun May 16 12:14:30 EDT 2010

Hi Ted, Lots of parts guys are driven crazy looking up stuff for what turns out to be the wrong year of car. You are not alone. Now for the good news- '61's are better than '60's (woops). "61's have parts that are more common to other Corvairs. Just don't buy a '61 Convert.
Timothy Shortle in (perfect) Durango Colorado