<VV> Part Aquired / EUM painting

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:44:04 EDT 2010

Shoot that car was almost a show compared to what I started with. Go to
http://community.webshots.com/user/davair1
to enjoy what I had to start with. Nine Clarks patch panels and lots of
custom made parts made it a solid car again.
Not to mention lots of Benjamins!!

****  And the car is for sale, located in IL. For more details contact me
off list. ****

Joe Robbins