<VV> Restoration, was: Part Acquired

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:42:44 EDT 2010

Don't be nice because the next time there is a 2 doors are better than 4
doors fight going on I will feel bad for railing you and them. <ggg>

I hope I can sell my Vert without going to eBay, I don't want to deal with
that whole thing but I may try it in a couple of weeks, my price is plenty
low enough and I have made the car solid so the right person will come along
and give it a good home I hope. It was a good experience just once, it is
much cheaper to buy a turnkey car but I could afford that so I worked on it
when I could and had $$ available, took many years to get paint on it but it
was worth the wait knowing every square in of the car and how it was done
right.

Joe