<VV> Rust free bodies?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon May 17 21:36:58 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/17/2010 12:09:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

No  Such  Thing as a Rust Free-Low Rust southern or western car. THEY'RE
FULL
OF BONDO!!!!! I took at least 2 gallon cans off the  Monza

Hank

Wrongo, buddy. You just got a heavyweight! I see them all the time,  most
have windshield rust - it rains here in California (north or south). Best  to
find them with a wrinkle or two, usually in the rear fenders. That means
nobody bothered to fix them (i.e. Bondo them). To a point, the better the
body looks, the more likely it has been "filled".  Oh well!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette