<VV> Secret VIN again

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue May 18 23:20:50 EDT 2010

Thanks everyone for weighing in.  Tomorrow I'll go look again and I have a
better idea of what to look for.  I'll let everyone know what I find.

I have another question.  What is the point of the hidden VIN?  Theft
recovery?  Fraud?  What good is it if you have to take the car apart to see
it?  I know on the 70s-80s Firebirds(and presumably Camaros) it's on the
firewall behind the AC box.  I suppose if it were out in the open it
wouldn't be a secret.

Mike