<VV> Corvair belt problem solved

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed May 19 07:46:55 EDT 2010

Jim,
The belt I use for the race car is a NAPA 3VX560.
I works for me.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

Throught the wonders of modern science and industry, the belt arrived and
went right in. Well, it was "snug", but not too bad.

I am disappointed that NAPA can't get the belt right after all these years.
I'm too much of a newbie to know better.

But the important thing is that the car is back together, but unfortunately
it rained tonight, so no ride. Had a nice Bayshore Corvair meeting, so all
is well.

Thanks all!

Jim NJ
the property