<VV> Boys,boys, boys....about real racing

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed May 19 21:10:25 EDT 2010

  Yep,
  Big Al was there supporting us guys trying to get a novice permit.
  David is going to do what I did several months ago and that is to get the two races required for a Regional Comp license.
  He's doing it at the same track I did. Hopefully it will not rain like it did for the Sunday race.
  I am going to be there also but, not with my car. It is not back together yet. I will crew/cheer for David or Bob Coffin who is also going
  but not with a Corvair. He and sone Mark will be racing Siroccos.
  Ya'll come on down and watch. There is a gate fee.

  May 29-30
  Carolina Motorsports Park
  Kershaw SC

  Rick Norris