<VV> 1962 rampie

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 14:53:36 EDT 2010

Is there oil in the lower shrouds?  Possibly you are smelling an oil leak
from one or more places (like push rod tube seals as example) which is
burning off - on the exhaust manifolds.  Is it an oil odor or an exhaust
odor?

If you cannot turn the heater off, you could at least temporarily stuff a
rag into the outlet in the cabin.  If it is exhaust that you smell, better
keep a window open as well.

Later, JR