<VV> Have our own heads made ???

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 11:00:21 EDT 2010

Has CORSA or another club, group, or investors ever considered
contacting a casting company and casting some limited runs of heads
for members that want to purchase these ??? Group purchase with maybe
some money up front. We could all get together and spec the casting
out and maybe add some universal features to cover all variations ???
The VW community does this all the time and we could use them as a
resource or assistance in getting this done.

Comments ?

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome