<VV> Need picture of 1960 with two tone combo of Green over green

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun May 23 22:10:53 EDT 2010

I am trying to identify paint code 956, which I believe is the two tone
combo for the Corvair only Jade Green over Cascade Green.

Paint code 955 is listed for All makes as Cascade Green over Jade Green.

Does anyone have a picture or know of either of these color combos on a 60
coupe or sedan that they could reference.

I would love to find a picture of either combo and have it emailed to me at
RAL1963(AT)comcast.net

Thanks for any help in this matter...

Rick Loving