<VV> Local show winner!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 24 07:06:54 EDT 2010

We didn't get to do any shows this week end but, yesterday afternoon I went
for a cruise in the 67 vert. It was one of our rare sunny days it hasn't
rained.
The strong aroma of Honeysuckle vines was everywhere which is common this
time of year here in the hills of West Virginia. The rain has made the
greenery very bright and abundant which made the drive enjoyable.
As usual the car got many thumbs up and smiles plus a few "nice car" shouts.
Of all the vehicles I have owned none of them generated the interest and
reactions that this simple little Royal Plum forty three year old car does.
I love it!

Rick Norris