<VV> reverse idle gear bushing...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 14:53:45 EDT 2010

Hi guys-
I am rebuilding my '65 4speed trans for my Corsa.  Thanks to Bill Wells for being the knowledgeable one in this endeavor.

After working on the main shaft and cluster, we found that the reverse idler gear was pretty loose on it's shaft.  I tried to buy a new idler bushing from Clark's this morning.  They do not stock that item.  They also do not have the gear/bushing unit together either, so I am looking for any info on this.

Does anyone have one of these bushings? Or does anyone know of a replacement that can be used in our transmissions?

-Thanks
-Cash