<VV> speedometer cable

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue May 25 07:31:02 EDT 2010

Arend,
My 700 sedan (also a '64) just broke it's speedometer cable yesterday... on
 the way to work it was working fine, and on my way home it wasn't working
at  all...
It *had* been making a very slight growling noise back when it was cold in
the morning... but I hadn't noticed it recently.
:-(
I don't know the quality of the cables, so I really can't help you there,
but I find it strange that you post this message the day after mine broke.
:-)
Take care, and good luck!
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/25/2010 3:33:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,