<VV> Caravan activities in Indy

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Tue May 25 09:37:20 EDT 2010

All:  For those traveling to CR thru the Quad Cities, you might check with
either Iowa or Illinois State police in the area.  (Which is just about
everybode east of the Mississippi River and north of the Ohio River going to
CR.)  Or maybe somebody in the Cities can let you know as the day
approaches.  I think there is construction I-80 as it goes around the east
and north sides of the Cities.  You may want to use the south and west loop.

Kinda like Indy:  There is a way around the Cities, but it changes yearly.
I-74 is good to go between B'ton-Normal to the Cities as of late last week.

Historically Yours,
			James