<VV> Nice Big Show

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue May 25 10:54:10 EDT 2010

You may remember that on this list and in the Communique I and my local
club, NJACE, have been promoting a VCCA car show in New Jersey this
coming Sunday, May 30, because the Corvair is this year's "feature car"
at the show.

Well, the response from the Corvair community has been gratifying.  As
of last Friday's cut-off date for advance registration, we have 30
Corvairs registered for the show.  Also on hand will be both the Fitch
Phoenix and Pete Koehler's Corvair Preservation Foundation "Museumbrier"
display.

This is the 35th annual show, and it is a show that draws, literally,
thousands of spectators.  On-site registrations will be accepted, but
only until the show field fills up, which typically happens relatively
early.

The show takes place this Sunday, May 30, at McBride Field in Franklin
Lakes, NJ, located on Franklin Lake Road at the corner of High Mountain
Road, not far from NJ Rt 208 and I-287.  The show is scheduled from 8 AM
to 4 PM but in truth the "meat" of the show is 10 AM to 2 PM.  Stop by
and see all the Corvairs!

--Bob Marlow