<VV> slow speedo

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue May 25 22:38:29 EDT 2010

175/80-13 would be slightly shorter and give a closer speedo reading.
Not a practical solution until these tires wear out. Of course I do like
the handling of the 185/80-13 size better myself.

Cable can't be the cause.

Just remember what the actual speed is vs the indicated speed. I have
driven cars with speedos as much as 13% low. Great ticket getter when
people borrowed my car. They usually didn't ask the second time!

Frank DuVal