<VV> ALARMING OBSERVATION:?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 27 09:18:21 EDT 2010

Tim's post is timely.
Just yesterday, I was staring at the tons of corvair parts I've accumulated
over the years, neatly (?) stored on the shelves of the garage.
 What for? What good are they? I'll never use them. I'm getting old and can
no longer lift the transaxles I used to. How do you make effective use of
this stuff?
I'm not physically able to load a truck with all this stuff, lug it to a
flea market, unload it and have people buy one or two items, then load it
back up, only to ULOAD it back in Perryman. So it sits....until I die, and
it all goes to the dump...

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net