<VV> ALARMING OBSERVATION:?

Richard Gebhardt rampside64 at att.net
Thu May 27 12:47:37 EDT 2010

Matt and all

Same song second verse. I and two other friends had the same agreement.
One died and we (the remaining)
spent two days dragging corvair stuff out of his attic. We set it up as
a garage sale. Told the club members (NTCA)
to bring money and come on. At the end of the day, we gave his widow
2200 dollars and had all ugly, heavy, rusty stuff
(that nobody wants but want you to keep in case they need it) hauled off.

What did we get? Tired and the satisfaction that we had  kept a promise
to a friend.

Richard
MCC
NTCA