<VV> Stolen Corvair

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 14:31:41 EDT 2010

If you have a car with a tach, it's easy enough to tap into the tach sender
wire with a grounded wire thru a switch. If anyone is interested, I happen
to have a GM switch that can be mounted in the floor between the seats
under the carpet flap. It is operated by a GM key, and came off a '73 model
Corvette, so it has a '69 blank and could probably be rekeyed to match your
car. $10 plus $5 shipping.

-Mark

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20100527/70c083