<VV> Stolen Corvair

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Fri May 28 15:13:18 EDT 2010

I have to agree with Larry.  I spent many months LA helping Larry with the
new building and the area is not bad at all. During the time I was there all
I saw were the high school students and the other resident of that area.  I
never felt in harms way at any time.  All the prople that would pass the new
shop would always says hello to us.  I never saw any "working girls" or
drugs in the area.  We did however see that in the old shop that was in
Gardena.
Harbor City is right next to where I lived when I was in LA.  I lived in
Lomita.
I hope Dave gets his car back as it is a nice car.
John Sweet