<VV> Locking Shifter (Gene Berg)

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 23:35:13 EDT 2010

Time to blow my horn but I have asked a couple manufacturer in the
Covair world to see if a Gene Berg locking shifter can be modified to
fit a Corvair. I am going to buy one in the future and take it to a
high end machine shop locally, and see what he can do. This if it
works will lock it in gear, but then you have to add a mercury swith
on case the lift up the rear end. A Viper system is also planned for
me as well before I park my new Corsa on public. Just had my BMW Dakar
stolen while I slept 30 ft away, hear the entire thing...   in less
than a minute.

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome