<VV> Stolen Corvair

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat May 29 11:24:49 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/29/2010 7:12:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rtruss65 at yahoo.com writes:

In  defense of Mr. Shortle, I live in the city of Los Angeles and i know
the area that the car was stolen from.  We can pretend Harbor  City is Better
than Gardena but they are both a DUMP.

Harbor City and  Gardena are both low-income areas where people don't have
the money to make  their area look pretty, but Harbor City is an industrial
and commercial area  of L.A. and naturally won't look as good as a
residential area.  There's  not as much an excuse for Hollyweird; it's not a slum but
the insurance rates  are the highest in CA and the people????------I stay
indoors as much as I  can.

Scotty from Hollyweird