<VV> No brochures-no corvair

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Sat May 29 12:40:48 EDT 2010

Another way to cut costs I guess - especially when you are about to fold
anyway.  Of course GM has absolutely NOTHING that I would consider buying
anyway so no loss for me.  The only America made product I would consider
buying right now would be a Ford heavy duty truck.  I haven't bought
anything but an import in years due to the poor quality of my previous
American made cars. They continued to push crap out the door and expected my
American loyalty to cause me to buy them anyway. Sorry but I am as American
as anyone but I will not buy crap just because it is built here.

Robby