<VV> Gm cars (some Corvair content)

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 10:44:29 EDT 2010

We are on our 3rd Caprice. Had a 91 that went over 260K, a 93LTZ that's still going with over 260K, and just bought at estate sale a 94, with 9960 total on the clock. And yes, I'd probably buy another if I could get low miles. They consistenly get 25+ mpg and very low maintainence.
Corvair content....
Got my 65 Crown car all together and wil be driving it to Cedar Rapids. My wife will follow with my truck and trailer just in case (also she doesn't want to make the drive without a/c).
Paul Beck
Corsa
v8 registry
PCCA